- •Tricomposite fiberglass shell
- •Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards
- •Cool-Core removable, washable and moisture wicking liner
- •Airstrike direct course ventilation system
- •All Clear! Sight System optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant face shield
- •Helmet may come with either Speed Strap quick release or double-d ring chin strap
- •Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield only
Available Size: S-2XL
Available Color: Matte Black
To measure your head size, wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead.
Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small. For proper sizing, your nearest dealer will be able to help you get sized up.
Open the chin straps and slide the helmet onto your head starting at the forehead. A helmet should feel snug. If it slides on easily it is too big.
It should feel tight to pull down. Make sure the inner padding fits snug all around. You should feel the padding pressing against your cheeks and head.
The last check for a proper fit is to test if it moves while wearing, there should be no movement if you shake your head. Place your hands on the helmet and move it front to back and side-to-side. If there is a lot of movement, try a size down.
Helmet Size Small Medium Large X-Large XX-Large
Hat Size 6 3/4" - 6 7/8" 7" - 7 1/8" 7 1/4" - 7 3/8" 7 1/2" - 7 5/8" 7 3/4" - 7 7/8"
Head Measurement 21 5/8" - 22" 22 1/2" - 22 7/8" 23 1/4" - 23 5/8" 24" - 24 3/8" 24 3/4" - 25 1/4"
*All measurements done in inches
|Manufacturer||Speed And Strength|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)