MSR's Impact glove is for riders who want more impact protection for the backs of their hands than the thin, unprotected motocross style gloves favored by so many brands. Riders want more from a glove then this as MSR are those riders too. They know you hit trees, rocks, bushes, cactus, other riders, the ground in all its forms and you do it in the pursuit of your riding fun. A lightweight, impact-absorbing glove that still flows freely with your hand movements is what you need and that is what the Impact glove is. The Impact glove offers knuckle, digit and tendon protection provided by remarkable D3O technology. D3O is a soft, free flowing, flexible material that when impacted temporarily locks up into a much stiffer impact-absorbing material. It is quite simply the most technologically advanced way to protect your delicate knuckles, tendons and ligaments of the back of the hand.
- •Other gloves have padding, this one has protection.
- •Preformed D3O knuckle protection.
- •Box tip fingers for added comfort.
- •Vented mesh on thumb and palm vent holes help keep hands cool.
- •Soft and durable synthetic leather palm panel with no internal padding.
- •Double-layer on thumb area adds durability.
- •Lightweight, embossed and printed backhand panel.
- •Silicone print on fingertips for positive lever feel.
- •Integrated pull tab on streamlined cuff closure.
Available Colors: Black/Orange, Black/Grey , Black/Hi-Viz Yellow, Black, Black/Cyan
Available Size: Small-2XLarge